The County Manager, Frank Heath, serves as the chief executive officer of County government. He is appointed by and responsible to the Board of County Commissioners.
To view the FY 2011-2012 Budget Message, click here. To view the FY 2011-2012 Budget, click here.
What This Department Does
- Administers the day-to-day operations of County government
- Monitors and evaluates County government activities
- Recommends an annual budget
- Oversees all County expenditures
- Coordinates the work of County agencies
- Represents the County in dealings with other governmental units and agencies
- Administers franchises, such as cable television
- Works to ensure that the policies and guidelines mandated by both federal and North Carolina state statutes are implemented
- Performs other duties assigned by the Board of Commissioners
The County Manager's office is located in the Historic Perquimans County Courthouse at 128 N. Church Street, Hertford, NC 27944.
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.